6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 31, 2013 10:05 PM by RandySwineford

Help

Ms. Fried

1) I want to place multiple fillable boxes on one line.  How?

1) Can I put a logo or picture on the form?

• 1. Re: Help
          RandySwineford Adobe Employee

You currently cannot put multiple fields on one line. We will be adding this at the end of January.

Yes, you can put images within the form. Just use the image item on the item toolbar.

Randy

• 2. Re: Help
            Ms. Fried Level 1

Can’t wait for that.  Having very hard time NOT being able to put multiple lines and/or field.  I found this type of form by seeing it sent to ME by a company.  I enjoyed the ease of use and then just emailing right from computer w/o printing, filling it it, scanning and emailing again. 

I did notice on the form I received from an insurance company that  one could put multiple lines with labels on top or on the side.  Is THIS possible? 

Donna Fried

fried@nyc.rr.com

• 3. Re: Help
              Ms. Fried Level 1

Randy, just went back to the insurance form.   There are “blocks” of areas on the same line where one can write different information, eg Name, Phone, on SAME line where the labels are on the bottom.  Everytime you go to a new line item, it highlights that area for different information.    How can I do this?

Donna Fried

fried@nyc.rr.com

• 4. Re: Help

Yes, there is a drop down on the main toolbar in the Design tab that allows you to position the labels on the top or the bottom.

Randy

1 person found this helpful
                • 5. Re: Help
                  Ms. Fried Level 1

Thanks Randy, but I’m having trouble with this.  I really need to make a form with multiple lines of information on same line as partially indicated below in sample:  We have a rental property and send this form out:

Prospective Lesee’s Name:

• 6. Re: Help

We now support multiple fields on one line. This post provides a brief overview.

Give it a try and send us your feedback.

Sorry it took so long.

Randy