1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 16, 2013 4:10 PM by Kzer-Za

List tagged items

Kzer-Za

I created a standard tag "poker" and activated the tag.

I tagged a bunch of pages with this tag. (Whent to the /content and made sure the cq:tags String[] contains: poker on each page)

I went to Tags->Standard tags->poker   and click on the "List tagged items" button. The list comes up empty.

(Also, the List component doesn't work when you're listing pages based on tags.)

I'm trying to understand what I'm doing wrong.

Please help!

Thanks in advance,

David

• 1. Re: List tagged items
          Kzer-Za Level 1

My coworker, Nelson, found a fix. This obscure problem drove our content authors and me absolutely nuts for weeks.

You have to make sure that the pages that you're tagging have a /content/project_name > page_name > jcr:content > jcr:primaryType=”nt:unstructured” set to “jcr:primaryType=”cq:PageContent”

(I don't know why the pages [nodes] that I was tagging had the wrong property value jcr:primaryType=”nt:unstructured”. Probably it has something to do with the fact that the pages were created using the unpatched version of CQ5.5, but I can't say for sure.)

This is basically how you use VaulClipse outside of content project.

1. Create a new dummy java project in Eclipse
          2. Add these folder and subfolders accordingly “jcr_root > content > folder1> folder2 > poker > poker-games”
          3. Right click on poker-games -> VaultClipse -> Export
          4. It should copy everything under poker-games from your local CQ instance into Eclipse for you
          5. Then set the filter to display .* files so you can see .context.xml
          6. Change jcr:primaryType=”nt:unstructured” to “jcr:primaryType=”cq:PageContent”
          7. Right click on pocker-games -> VaultClipse -> Import
          8. It should copy everything you changed from Eclipse to your local CQ instance
          9. Tags should work properly now

Big thanks to Nelson Wei for finding this bug.