Yesterday I bought FlashBuilder 4.7 Standard.
I'hd installed it on my Windows 8 Laptop and on my Windows 7 Station (with Home Premium) - both 64 Bit.
After giving my serial number, the setup installs the whole FlashBuilder and it works fine.
But only on my pc with windows 7, I could not activate the software inside the FlashBuilder dialog.
It asks for my email and my personal password and ... I got 50 times the same error:
There was an error with this action. Try again later.
(but every time with a different number code)
So I try many times to:
- deinstall all adobe software
- make a registry recreation
- make a recovery of my pc 3 days back
- download the adobe cleaner tools and try them
- make two chats with adobe staff in india: phani and another man (I think 2 hours)
- nothing happens
Every time the same: the error dialog above.
I had "googled" two days for any solution - but nothing
- hosts contains only comments
- registry is ok
- reaching all adobe sites - secure and not secure
- GlobalSign Root CA certificate is ok
- https://ims-na1.adobelogin.com/renga-idprovider/resources/img/logos.png shows the adobe logo
- I'hd disabled all my firewalls - in windows and my dsl router - nothing
- I tried to sniffer with wireshark but I can't see the problem : I could be that the error comes from adobe server or from flashbuilder itself.
- I tried to get a new account with a new Adobe-ID in different formats - nothing happens
I'm at the end of my self
Please help - I need an technical assistant with a big background and no standard user help desk.
Thanks in advance arround the world
Andreas Dzulko - Germany