• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error messegeAn error occurred while uninstalling Adobe AIR. Uninstallation may not be allowed by y

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2013 Jan 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i keep getting this errr messege can someone please help me im not too computer savy and i need some tech help

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2013 Jan 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry you're running into installation issues with AIR.  Microsoft has a utility that can help resolve installation problems.  Would you mind giving this a try and let us know how it works for you?  When running the "Fix it", go through the uninstall process and try to remove Adobe AIR from your system.  Once finished, download the latest version of AIR and install again.

Microsoft Install and Uninstall Fix It

If you still encounter problems, we'll need to review the AIR installer log to better diagnose the issue.  Please post back with the log contents.  You can find instructions for finding these logs here:

AIR Installer Log Instructions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines