4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 22, 2013 1:26 AM by ask a question

text feedback visibility

ask a question Level 1

Is it possible to show the text responses to a 360 questionnaire in the summary report?  The template only shows the number/ % of responses, not the actual content.

• 1. Re: text feedback visibility
          Brian Havlin Adobe Employee

Hi,

I don't think it's possible. Could you please provide more detail about the functionality you're looking for? What type of content would you like to see in the report tile and how would it be presented?

Thanks,

Brian

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: text feedback visibility
            ask a question Level 1

Hi

I have created a 360 degree questionnaire, the last question being: Please provide any additional comments about this person.

The comments show in the ‘View Responses’ table in the final column, however in the ‘Summary Report’ they only show as a number of comments ie. Not the actual comments made.  I like the layout of the Summary Report for showing the participants their feedback, but obviously the report is incomplete without the actual comments.  Is there anyway of showing them there, as well as the ‘View Responses’ table?

Rosie

• 3. Re: text feedback visibility
              Brian Havlin Adobe Employee

Hi Rosie,

> Is there anyway of showing them there, as well as the ‘View Responses’ table?

No, there's currently no way to show the comments in the summary report.

So that I understand your use-case, are you using the summary report to review a single response or multiple responses? If multiple, how would you expect the various comments to be presented in the report tile?

Regards,

Brian

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: text feedback visibility
                ask a question Level 1

Hi Brian

Ideally I would be using the report to show multiple responses. Ie. The questions with ‘agree’, ‘disagree’ etc could show as they do now – either number of responses in each category or %, and the text answers would show as a list of actual comments, so that I could give each participant their feedback in one summary report.

Rosie