in the error.log of the publish instance you should find more information, probably an error message or an exception.
We cant see any information related to todays date in error.log file. Checked Felix console in Publlisher configuration tab.
Selected Apache sling configuration Logger and changed level from Warning to Info.
Is we need to restart the instance to see this impact?
Ok, then let's go the long way and try to reduce the number of possible root causes:
1) Is your problem reproducible on this publish? (I suppose it is)
2) Is it reproducible on other publishs as well, which have received the same page with the same application?
3) Can you reproduce it on other replicated pages as well?
4) When you upload a page to such an affected publish via a content package, does this page render correctly?
5) Does this problem appear on other environments as well?
6) Do you use dispatcher when you get this result? Or do you get it when you request the page directly of CQ5?
7) What's the HTTP statuscode when you render this page? You can see it in the request.log of CQ5.
If you change logging via Felix Console, you don't need to restart the instance.
1.This issue is on both Publisher servers.
2.Checked from both Dispatcher as well as directly hitting the content page in CQ5. Both we are getting the same error.
3.As we are checking this pages in QA environmet . This issue is present only in QA env.
4.Analyzing the request.log file
Thanks in advance.
Are you sure replication is working correctly? Have you tested replication to all the publishers from the http://server:port/etc/replication/agents.author.html page?
Also, have all the required parts (the templates as well as the pages) been replicated?
Replication queue is idle and no request on queue.
In Log details we can see the content moved.
Can you please tell me know if any other possibilities.
Checked request.log file
We found that
requesting  ===> /content/xx/uu/febf dfwef/efef.html
Pages request is going to server .In return we found in next line we are getting 500 error as
500 text/html 179ms
Can you post the relevant info from all of your log files please (error, request and access if required).
Also, you mention that this issue is only present in your QA environment. So I would assume that it is ok in your DEV environment. If that's the case, you need to assess what is different between the two setups. Can you reproduce it in any other environmend besides QA?