Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF9 collection - Something is prepending the summary with the UID of the record

LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2013 Jan 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everyone.

I'm developing under a CF9 setup on a Windows server and have some Solr collections set up in the CFAdmin.

The collections are indexing a database of questions, answers, and tags (each in their own table).

For some reason, when I CFDUMP the results the Summary text is being prepended with the PK UID of that record.

Is there a way to get it to not do this?

Thank you,

^_^

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2013 Jan 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reason I ask is because the summary is limited in character length, and the UID is a 36 character long string that is pushing 36 characters of the actual summary off the end.  I'd like to get as much of the actual summary as possible.

Thank you,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 22, 2013 Jan 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there a forum that has a lot of traffic from people who work regularly with CF and Solr collections?

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation