0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 21, 2013 10:06 PM by Pete.Green

FAQ: Revel Transition basics: How does this affect the way I use my Adobe software?

Pete.Green Adobe Employee

Q: How will this change the way I use my Elements software?

A: Once you have migrated your files from Photoshop.com to Revel, it will be no longer be possible to sync your photo and video files between your Photoshop Elements Organizer and Photoshop.com.

If you're using Photoshop Elements 11, you can share your JPEGs from the Elements Organizer to AdobeRevel.com.

If you’re using Photoshop Elements 10 or earlier version, you won’t be able to directly import from Revel or export to Revel.

Q: How will this change the way I use Photoshop.com?

A: Photoshop.com accounts will be remain accessible until the end of the transition period CLICK HERE to see dates and details, but once we begin moving your photos to Revel you will no longer be able to upload photos to your Photoshop.com account.

After the transition period CLICK HERE to see dates and details, all Photoshop.com accounts will be closed. The Photoshop.com website will remain live and continue to offer product information, trial software downloads, photo editing functionality, customer spotlights, tutorials, and other resources.