0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 15, 2013 12:46 PM by Pete.Green

FAQ: How can I tell if I have files stored on Photoshop.com and what formats would they be?

Pete.Green Adobe Employee

Q: I use Elements, and am not sure if I have ever performed a sync with Photoshop.com.

How can I tell if  I have Photos stored there?

A: If you have an Adobe ID you can  log in to Photoshop.com and check to see if you have any files saved there so you can migrate or archive them. To check your sync settings in your Elements Organizer, go to Edit>Preferences>Backup/Synchronization. If some or all of the files in your Organizer are synced with Photoshop.com, you will already have copies of those files on your computer.

Q: In the past I have synched my Elements software  my Photoshop.com account. What file types might I have on Photoshop.com?

A: Photoshop Elements and Photoshop.com support a wide variety of file formats including:

JPG, 3FR, ARW, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, ERF, GIF, IIQ, KDC, MEF, MFW, MOS, MRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, PIX, PNG, PSD, RAF, RAW, RW2, RWL, SR2, SRF, SRW, TIF, X3F, TIFF, 3G2, 3GP, DV, M2T, M2TS, MTS, M1V, M2V, M4V, MOD, MP4, MPEG, MPG, MOV, WMV, AVI, MPE, 3GPP, M2P, and FLV.

To see which files have synced to Photoshop.com, log in to your account.

(note: only .jpg files will be migrated. We suggest you archive the files before the transition period is over)

Message was edited by: Pattie F