How does downloading, installing, or setting up Adobe software fit in to the problem you are having with your computer and Nook?
Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.
Which Nook are you trying to activate? What operating system are you using? What version of Adobe Digital Editions do you have installed?
For the Error : E_auth_not_ready.
Follow these steps,
1. Launch Adobe Digital Editions
2. Keeping ADE progarm active one your screen, Hold Ctrl+Shift+D keys.
- you will get a prompt window to Erase Authorization (ADE 2.0) & Deauthorize (ADE 1.7.2)
- Deauthorize ADE and Re-launch it.
3. Navigate to Help > Authorize ADE (in ADE 2.0) & Library > Authorize ( in ADE 1.7.2, usually you will be prompted to authorize when you launch the program ) .