FOLLOW UP PERTAINING TO MY OWN QUESTION, MORE INFO IF YOU CAN HELP....
I did find this, but Im just not getting it?
Adobe Reader: How to use Adobe Reader to fill PDF forms or type text on a PDF file
Note: You must have at least one Acrobat Professional 8, or later, client installed.
AND THIS NOTE I DONT UNDERSTAND, CAN IT BE ME INSTALLED? AND IF SO HOW DO I DO THAT?
I think I figured this out???? My pdf tester has gone to bed, so hopefully I will know by morning if this is my solution......
- Open the PDF in Acrobat XI (the form you have saved that is ready to be filled out to whoever you distribute the form to).
- Choose Advanced > Enable Usage Rights in Adobe Reader (Acrobat 8/9) (if you have XI do not do this step, but do step 4 for XI)
- File > Save As >Reader Extended PDF > Enable Additional Features (Acrobat X) (Its actually not in save as, but in save as other)
- Save the PDF using a different file name, you will be using this new file to be the file you will distribute.
- When you now open the PDF in Adobe Reader you will be able to fill the form and save the data and then send it back to the author that is requesting the form to be filled out.