• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File name case changes

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2007 Nov 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the upgrade did some random changing of case in file names. Here's the scenario.

We migrated a Help project from Perforce to Accurev and updated from RH 5 to RH7. I have been able to update the Help project, but Accurev seems to think the source files (which have not been edited) are "external". It appears that files that were named with upper case have changed to lower case, but not ALL files changed case.

Has anyone else seen this happen with an upgrade? The RoboHelp project seems to compile ok, but the source control system is confused with the naming conventions now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2007 Nov 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to the forum

Nobody has reported that either in the beta or since RH7 was released. That makes me think this is related to your use of Accurev, of which I have no knowledge.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp