I want to add a border to an image pasted from word. But I am unable to llok at how a border can be added to an image. How can it be done?
1. Click the image to select it.
2. If the Graphics Toolbar is not already in view, use View> Toolbars>
3. On the Graphics Toolbar, click on the Set Pet Pattern icon and choose
a pattern (usually solid)
4. On the Graphics Toolbar, click on the Set Line Width icon and choose
a line width.
5. On the Graphics Toolbar, click on the Set Color icon and choose a color.
Your image should now have a border of the pattern, thickness, and color
Click the image to select it.
Be sure to click the anchored frame containing the image, not the image itself.
Just by the way, it's often suggested that referencing images is a better way to work with FrameMaker. Use the Save as picture option in Word to save the picture as a separate file, then File > Import in FrameMaker and the Import by reference option.