1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 23, 2013 9:06 AM by ibarrien

new update later cropped tablet work area and suddenly cant open file

xkatron

Dear adobe authorizes i have lenovo tablet 10.1and one week ago i did photoshop touch update later i cant see verynice changes, just pointless  changes ... why tool pads arrow buttons taken from left and right ... it continues  why my small full screen work area cropped? Before update everything was good ! im drawing on the fullscreen but now frustrated ... not finished ! 8 hours works file suddenly cant open file in the savings..and it says not valid photoshop file ! my work file flew... somebodies can explain to me ? how can i trust you ?

i hope this problem will be corrected as soon as possible... and im sorry for my  english thanks burak.

• 1. Re: new update later cropped tablet work area and suddenly cant open file
          ibarrien Adobe Employee

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues. Which tablet is it exactly that you are using?
          Which Android version do you have on it?

It would be good if you could give us a screen shot of what you are seeing.

Would it be possible for you to share the file that you cannot open?

You could send it to me privately.

Could you also please let us know what you were doing before the file got corrupted?

From which version did you upgrade by the way?

Thanks,

Ignacio

Message was edited by: ibarrien