I know work with CS6 for over 7 months. Always smoothly till this week. I wanted to capture a film via tape (sony HVR-V1E), my system diretly gave the following message: unknown recorder error. I klicked "okay" and gladly, I thought, it started to capture the whole tape. It looked great on my canvas.
I have edit the film but when I look at the final film on HD TV screen, I see a lot of noise, the footages are in bad shape. Cant sent that to my customer.
Also Premiere Pro crashed a couple of times while editting. It never did that before/
Some extra information. Maybe it has nothing to do with the above mentioned problem but still I want to write it down, one never knows. This is the only thing that is changed on my system:
Working on an iMac (with SSD), Quicktime needed an extra mpeg2 component for footages from a camcorder. Have replace the quicktime with a backup. Does that cost the problem?
I am on Lion Mountain. Have an SSD. The Suite is on the SSD, the footages on another internal drive.
What I have done already to solve this:
- checked google and checked this forum and checked, read and searched for hrs.
- checked if there were faillures on my SSD or the other HD drive (HD2, where I keep my footages)
- Updated my suite
- project sequence is HD 1440x1080
- Checked the footages if they were HD, and they were. (I am in Europe, so in PAL, 25 frames_
File Path: /Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Video/project/xxxx.mpeg
Type: MPEG Movie
File Size: 67,3 MB
Image Size: 1440 x 1080
Frame Rate: 25,00
Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - compressed - Stereo
Project Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 32 bit floating point - Stereo
Total Duration: 00:00:20:16
Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1,3333
- firewire is 800 (from camera connected to imac with an adapter from FW400 to FW 800, was never a problem).
- Have checked the above mentioned values with earlier projects and they are the same values. Earlier projects are very clear and really HD, nice to watch.
- loaded the files into iMovie and also into FCP 7. output was the same problem
- exported the final film to H.264
- Exported the final film via Media Encoder
- HD (both) have >125 gig space not used.
- Put the footages on the SSD, thats where PPR is installed
- cleaned the media caches
- checked it on our HD smart TV and the output of the tape is fine, sharp.
What can I try more. Please your help, the deadline is friday.. so I have one day to solve this problem/
Thanks in advance.
INEF1- Have you got an answer to this-Premiere pro cs 6 have started with me:
It comes up with Blackmagic design intensity shuttle usb 3.0 and with the direct firewire into the pc.
-Installed latest updates
- change the firewire
-Taking out the firewire card and re inserted it
-Tried capturing through the live editing desk DATAVIDEO SE-500-that captured for about 39minutes but then same problem.
2nd-It gives a low level error occurred capture device..I've look through the forums but don't find any related to this capture device error