• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to solve inability to install Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.146 for MSIE9

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2013 Jan 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update - 1/24/13:  After spending hours trying all of the suggestions on the web for Flash installation solutions, without any success, I installed IE10 (replacing IE9) and afterwards Flash Player installed successfully.

----------------------------------------------------

I am unable to install on Windows 7, the current downloaded standalone installer for Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.146.  I uninstalled the old Flash Player using the adobe uninstaller.  Nothing happens after I double click the latest installer file named  install_flashplayer11x32ax_gtba_chra_dy_aih.exe. There are no error messages, all that happens is the installer file deletes itself.  I have checked in the Windows Task Manager for any active Flash Player processes and are there are none.   The online installer for Firefox worked fine and installed the Flash Player without problems.  I am unable to find any solutions on the adobe webpage "Flash Player Help - Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows" (linked to the download page).  I am up against a brick wall, and your assistance will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2013 Jan 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad you were able to work around this.  I hope IE10 works well for you (I've been using it on Win8 but haven't tried the preview for Win 7 yet.)  In the future, you can also try to use the stand alone installers located here:

Installation Problems - Flash Player - Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines