3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 25, 2013 2:28 AM by ibarrien

opening files

maanmannetje

How can i open local files in adobe touch and get into the map structure of my tablet, or the connected usb drive?  The used local map contains images from the internal sd card only, not the external one nor the usb stick. The list with pics would become to long that way , so i want to acces it by browsing through the maps. Is that possible? I only see the so called local map and the camera map.  Thats it , no way to browse further? Also dont want to use the cloud. Since i cant be connected to the net all of the time.

• 1. Re: opening files
          ibarrien Adobe Employee

Hi,

which device are you using? If you are on Android - please let us know which Android version you are using.

Thanks,

Ignacio

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: opening files
            maanmannetje Level 1

Hi, indeed im using android 4.0

I found a way now, not directly from the app tho. From the general file explorer i can browse through the maps, and click them, then i get a list of apps which can open the file, so i choose adobe photoshop touch , and then they open as a new layer in the active project. So..that way its solved :-)

Still i wonder if its possible to browse maps other then the images and camera maps directly from the photoshop touch app.

• 3. Re: opening files
              ibarrien Adobe Employee

This is normally something that depends on the device/manufacturer, hence the question about the device.

thanks,

Ignacio