I didn't look too far into you project... but at first glance I would say it would have to do something with your images and file structure.
You changed the default set up (all images on default are in a file called "images")... looks like it can't locate one of your files.
Now I have to ask, as we use a very strict directory structure for our sites.
All these files will be within our includes directory.
From here, images are in: /includes/images/design/ as all animated elements are relative to the design.
We also have an /includes/js/ folder which is where I'd ideally like to put the rest of this.
Other than that, we can create new folders for anything else.
Are there going to be any problems implementing this structure?
The impression I get from your response is that the rest of the files will need to be contained in the /includes/ folder alone? Will having the images nested in /images/design/ cause any problems?
Thanks for your help! This is my first edge animate project so I'm well out my depth.
It's been a wile since I worked with it... but in order to change where your image files are you have to change the location and name of file in the _edge.js file...
This works great but if you open the project in Edge after changing file name location.... and save it ...Edge will automatically change the image location to be the default file "images"...
So every time you save your file in Edge you must manually change file name and location in the _edge.js file
I've been working on this some more and after troubles trying to copy & paste some of this into a fresh document I decided to troubleshoot based on similar errors I got from my fresh copy.
The solution, which stopped it exporting a blank page, was to do with my symbols and timeline.
What happens here is my symbols are contained within a group.
The group has tweens and transitions applied to it, not the symbol directly.
Inside of each symbol is some script telling it to loop playback and then also on-hover functions for the menu buttons.
As the symbol has 'wheels' that move and need to appear as though stopping, I had a timeline action telling the symbol to stop playing (via the little Playback+ button on the timeline layer).
Removing this action from all the symbols (6 in total) fixed the error and the fixed file exported just fine.
The plot thickens as, recreating this timeline action at 6 seconds, opposed to 6.333 seconds (or 6000ms, opposed to 6333ms) seems to have fixed the bug just fine.
Which makes me wonder if it's something to do with the numbers... Timings. Something like that.
I'll keep you posted and see whether I can still build on this.