• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NPAPI Plug In 10.1.5

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2013 Jan 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to successfully download with Mac?  It continues to ask me which Adobe I would like to install into.  I am not choosing the correct sequence and it keep failing.  Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And What Adobe product are you actualyl referring to? NPAPI sounds like something to do with Flash or Acrobat, but realyl, you need to provide exact info...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi nemeswalsh,

I am assuming 10.1.5 refers to the latest Acrobat patch 10.1.5

Handling Flash in 10.1.5

Please refer the blog : Three Common Adobe Reader and Acrobat Security Questions, unknown Flash will now be rendered by the system Flash Player (NPAPI version), when using Adobe Reader and Acrobat 10.1.5.

For MAC you can download it from : http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

Note: This has already been done for Reader and Acrobat 11. As stated before, this means that Adobe Reader/Acrobat users will no longer have to update Adobe Reader/Acrobat each time we update the Flash Player. This is particularly beneficial to customers in managed environments, because fewer updates means a lower cost of ownership, while maintaining a vigilant security posture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines