2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 28, 2013 12:55 PM by <ysk8>

Publishing No Updated, Optimized HTML and .js files not updated

<ysk8>

Hi everybody.

I'm working in a project and everything was fine until my Published Files not are updated.

When I write some code, and preview in browser, the new code works well, but, when I publish, and I tested the optimized files, created from publishing process, all is showed in a older version, maybe it's showing the last version when the publishing proces function well.

I Know that i can upload to the server the originals files, but is better upload the optimized files.

Thanks in advanced.

• 1. Re: Publishing No Updated, Optimized HTML and .js files not updated
          heathrowe Most Valuable Participant

Can you confirm that you are uploading the correct published versions?

The default location is /publish/web under the same directory as the project folder.

You can verify the published location in the File > Publish > Target Directory dialog as captured below

SNAG_Program-0041.jpg

I made this mistake a few times and uploaded an older version, after changing the above target directory.

D

• 2. Re: Publishing No Updated, Optimized HTML and .js files not updated
            <ysk8> Level 1

Thanks heathrowe, but in my case, the path is right.

Buuuuuut, I found the reason because of I Though that the Publishing process going "wrong", and is..., but I don't know why. In my code I have a button than run a playReverse(); and one animation don't does it that. the playReverse, the animation simply is a transition from a Opacity 100% to 0%, and that was the reason I thought the publish not function well, because in preview in browser (command enter) the animation is show ok, but in the published file, not; the animation is remain in Opacity 100%. Then, I compared with the animations that are ok in the same file, I found that a key frame as is showed in the image, was the reason because the animation in the published file no functions well. Simply I deleted the keyframe and the animation begins to function well. I share two image, one, with the issue, and one, with the solution, for you analisis.

wrong.png

right.png

I Repeat, I don't Know why is happening that, because in preview browser, function well, but when is published not.

Thanks.