Hi Julie and welcome to the RH forums.
Can you answer some questions for us to enable us to get to the bottom of what is going on here.
- Is the project on a network drive? If so, move it to a local drive and try again.
- Is this only happening on one project? What happens if you open one of the sample projects supplied with RH9?
- When you say the "Display Editor is greyed out" does this mean you can see your content but just can't edit it? If so, it maybe worth checking what your default editor is. Click on the Tools > Options menu item and go into the Associations tab. Is the Design View the default option?
1. Project is on local drive.
2. It's happening on all projects.
3. I can't see any content. The whole area is blank. When I open the Associations tab, the Design View option is not there. Also, when I select Tools>Options, an error message displays stating Internal error: Can't get right editor's information.
Thanks for the help.
As soon as the internal error message displayed, I realized that reinstallation was the only option.