Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black pages on KOBO Glo

Jan 27, 2013 Jan 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded epub books from digital editions 2.0 to my KOBO glo – they downloaded ok but first page is black and when I try and go to next page the KPBO crashes back to the home page. Both the PC and the KOBO are authorised to same Adobe ID  - any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleated version 2.0 and loaded 1.7 -still  no joy.... anyone had ideas I would love to hear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you found this problem on all books, or just some?

I have had the same problem with a Bookeen Opus, but just on a small number of books.

I put this down to bugs in the Opus on certain awkward epubs (there are plenty of bugs on the Opus, alas).

I was not particularly keen on any of the problems books, so just moved on to another ... not a very good solution but pragmatic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines