2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2013 5:16 PM by Laryl_C

ACR 7.3 suddenly won't open multiple NEFs from bridge

Laryl_C

Suddenly today, when I select multiple NEF files from the bridge (updated pc, cs6) .. the ACR opens ONE file at a time.  The bar to the left isn't there showing me all of them.  When I close ACR another window pops up with the next image I had selected.  What setting is messed up or what can I do?!?  I have rebooted.

• 1. Re: ACR 7.3 suddenly won't open multiple NEFs from bridge
          RASouthworth Level 3

My guess is you "killed" the film strip panel by dragging the (barely visible) handle in the middle of the right hand border to the left.  Drag it back to the right to restore.

Richard Southworth

• 2. Re: ACR 7.3 suddenly won't open multiple NEFs from bridge
            Laryl_C Level 1

I swear I looked really hard for that handle, am aware of it and thought myself it had to just be hidden but if that was the case, clicking to say I was "done" would NOT have opened up more individual ACR windows, each one with the next image that should have been opened in the first place. So it wasn't the handle/bar just being hidden.

I did a system restore back to before a java update. Not sure if that update had anything to do with it, but the restore point did the trick, the first attempt at ACR opened multiple images just like it should have .. so.. problem still a mystery, but it's working now.

thank you for the suggestion.. I'll still watch to see if others answer.. sure was weird