5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 20, 2014 11:40 PM by Razinkov

Scout works but no display list rendering stats/stack traces despite advanced telemetry enabled

Razinkov Level 1

Hello! im developing iPad game with AIR and wish to use scout for profiling. Unfortunately it is not working as advertised

- i am using flash builder 4.7 with AIR SDK 3.4 on Mac Os 10.7.5

- i downloaded Scout and Gaming sdk and replaced air 3.4 SDK (bundled with FB4.7) with air 3.5, so i see "this project usinf AIR3.5" in project properties

- i checked "use advanced telemetry" option in project compiler settings

- i installed scout companion on ipad and successfully enabled scout - it correctly see scout on mac (updating new session options from it)

- but when i'm building and running my program on iPad (or air simulator) scout shows new session with only basic telemetry. panels with actionscript/display list rendering just empty. of course in new session options i enabled everything exept stage 3d.

- i tryed to:

1) uncheck "build with telemetry" option in compiler settings -> build and run -> scout started new session and shows "enable telemetry compiler options" lines in actions script/displayrendering panels.

2) i checked "build with telemetry" again -> build and run -> scout started new session and no warnings about compiler in panels, but no info either

what i am doing wrong? please help.