3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 28, 2013 8:19 AM by pmfr01

working code way

bambanx

i am starting on edge, i was looking for the code cos in my project i have a lot of images , so i can works on edge trough the code? (sorry for my english is bad)

i see in edge_actions but the line i have doubt is this:

{ id: "eid17", tween: [ "style", "${_fondo_logo}", "opacity", '1', { fromValue: '1'}], position: 0, duration: 0, easing: "easeInOutElastic" },

{ id: "eid18", tween: [ "style", "${_fondo_logo}", "opacity", '1', { fromValue: '1'}], position: 5000, duration: 0, easing: "easeInOutElastic" },

{ id: "eid13", tween: [ "style", "${_logo_inicio}", "opacity", '0', { fromValue: '0'}], position: 0, duration: 0, easing: "easeInOutElastic" },

{ id: "eid15", tween: [ "style", "${_logo_inicio}", "opacity", '1', { fromValue: '0'}], position: 5000, duration: 8250, easing: "easeInQuint" },

the eid18 how i can deal with that? what is? is possible work trough the code on edge?

thanks guys

• 1. Re: working code way
          pmfr01 Level 2

Hi.

It's not a good idea at all to work directly in the Edge js files - there's a very strong possibility that you'll mess things up, rendering the main project file unusable/very dificult to recover.

As to the "eid18", it's a restricted Edge id - definitly not to play with.

pmfr

• 2. Re: working code way
            bambanx Level 1

I have like 100 photos i dont wanna animate it manual all.

Is there other way, pls light me and very thanks for ur reply.

• 3. Re: working code way
              pmfr01 Level 2

There're always automated ways for doing that sort of things but I think it will take some pretty complex bit of code (beyond my knowledge). You can wait for other folks to help or you can go straight to the manual way - if the animation is the same for all 100 photos, then this is how I would do it:

1. (I only have 1 photo animation) Copy/paste transitions data 10X (now I have 10 photo animations);

2. (I have 10 photo animations) Copy/paste transitions data 10X (now I have 100 photo animations);

3. Edit the XXXXX_edge.js and locate the photo ids and replace the file names - one of the safe ways to directly edit an Edge js file (nevertheless be very carefull).

pmfr