1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 28, 2013 11:35 AM by TimJaramillo

Implementing /modifying photoswipe code to work in Edge

RussMSN

Hey all,

I am trying to implement photoswipe (http://www.photoswipe.com/) into Edge, specifically linking it into a div, so that I can have pinch/zoom control over images within the div.  The problem I have is that I'm not JQuery savvy, so I just can't work out how to modify the code so that it works within Edge.  I've loaded the external JS files via yepnope, but I can't work out how to modify the code so that it targets a div created in edge, rather than the array it currently is trying to target?

The code I found within one of the example html's is:

(function(window, Util, PhotoSwipe){

Util.Events.domReady(function(e){

var instance;

instance = PhotoSwipe.attach(

[

{ url: 'images/full/001.jpg', caption: 'Image 001'},

{ url: 'images/full/002.jpg', caption: 'Image 002'},

{ url: 'images/full/003.jpg', caption: 'Image 003'},

{ url: 'images/full/004.jpg', caption: 'Image 004'},

{ url: 'images/full/005.jpg', caption: 'Image 005'},

{ url: 'images/full/006.jpg', caption: 'Image 006'},

{ url: 'images/full/007.jpg', caption: 'Image 007'},

{ url: 'images/full/008.jpg', caption: 'Image 008'},

{ url: 'images/full/009.jpg', caption: 'Image 009'},

{ url: 'images/full/009.jpg', caption: 'Image 009'},

{ url: 'images/full/010.jpg', caption: 'Image 010'},

{ url: 'images/full/011.jpg', caption: 'Image 011'},

{ url: 'images/full/012.jpg', caption: 'Image 012'},

{ url: 'images/full/013.jpg', caption: 'Image 013'},

{ url: 'images/full/014.jpg', caption: 'Image 014'},

{ url: 'images/full/015.jpg', caption: 'Image 015'},

{ url: 'images/full/016.jpg', caption: 'Image 016'},

{ url: 'images/full/017.jpg', caption: 'Image 017'},

{ url: 'images/full/018.jpg', caption: 'Image 018'}

],

{

target: window.document.querySelectorAll('#PhotoSwipeTarget')[0],

preventHide: true,

getImageSource: function(obj){

return obj.url;

},

getImageCaption: function(obj){

return obj.caption;

}

}

);

instance.show(0);

});

}(window, window.Code.Util, window.Code.PhotoSwipe));

I tried adding that into the yepnope init function, and modifying the "target" to pic up the div name, but it aint working.

Anyone know what to do/change so that it functions the way I want it to?

huge thanks to anyone who can offer some help

R