3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 8:24 AM by Nabren RSS

Help to building AR

Hi I am from Indonesia, I'm new to flash, I'm making a project Augmented reality with Adobe Flash Builder .. I choose actionscript project, I want to create a desktop-based application which requires. SWF file ... I tried to find the option to export the file to. SWF file, but I do not find it, for the master flash please help ... sorry if my english is not good ..

• 1. Re: Help to building AR
          Nabren Community Member

Flash Builder should aleady be building the .SWF file to the output directory.

You can check this by right-clicking on your project and selecting Properties. Go to ActionScript Build Path and check the Output Folder - that is where your compiled .SWF should be.

NOTE: You can also go to Project -> Export Release Build and choose a folder if you want to do a release build.

• 2. Re: Help to building AR
            ardhiles Community Member

Thanks for the answer, but if i move the folder to desktop or other place, that swf cant launch..

like a white blank flash.

I need the swf because i want to combine with adobe flash cs 5, i make the " Menu " with flash, and AR with actionscript project in flash builder 4.

im like crazy now to combine them

• 3. Re: Help to building AR
              Nabren Community Member

Sounds like you have a different issue going on, then. Are you getting any runtime errors when it launches into a blank application? Perhaps you are using relative paths and it can't find the file you are trying to load when you switch the directory?