4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2013 5:34 PM by Jim_Simon

    smooth transition to another cam (3d style)


      Hi there!


      How is this effect called and where can I find information about how to do this in Premiere Pro / After Effects?



      from 4:31 to 4:34


      Thanks a lot!