Jan 29, 2013 Jan 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change the Adobe account registration on my android smart phone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And in what context? I'm afraid without some more info none of what you say makes any sense...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mylenium,

I have a tablet and a smart phone.  I get EPub e-books out of the library.  I can ready them fine with Overture on my tablet.  When I try to download a title to the smart phone, I get an "Abode ID" error.  Further information says that the smart phone Abode account data is different than the tablet Adobe account data and that they need to be the same in order for me to download the title onto my smart phone.  Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might get better help in the Adobe Digital Editions forum. I would expect that you need to ensure your Adobe Digital Editions username and password are the same as the ones used on Overture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 30, 2013 Jan 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It depends on the app running on the smart phone, but it should have a deregister option somewhere.

Hunt around in the app.

Also settings like this are sometimes separated from the app itself in a separate settings control with subparts for each installed app.

Once it is deregistered, you should be able to reregister with the AdobeID you want.

If you say exactly which phone and which app someone may be able to help with more details,

or search google for something like 'appname deregister DRM' (replace appname with the name of the app you are using).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines