Looks like a great build for what you are going to be doing!
Suggestions are all pretty minor...
1) add an extra fan for push/pull on the hyper 212
2) add another 2TB drive
3) bump up to a 750 watt p/s; you may not need it, but things run quieter and more reliably if you have some excess margin in the p/s area
4) and last, but most importantly, go with 32GB of RAM (suggest 1600 Mhz)
Thanks for the advice JEShort. I plan to add more ram and hard drives when I have more money. I have taken your advice on the power supply though. I also decided to upgrade my cooler since I plan to over clock. Here is my new setup. I am ready to buy this right now.
PCPartPicker List: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/AN7I
When I reflect on your almost final build list and your obvious current price cap, I would still suggest going with more RAM up front so you are not needing to change that later. How about:
- cut back GTX 670 2GB to a GTX 660 Ti which is still an excellent card for Premiere Pro
- go with 32GB 1600 Mhz RAM up front
Everything else looks fine by me.