Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player not working in Internet Explorer 10 Windows 8

Feb 01, 2013 Feb 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash player is working on Google Chrome, but whenever I use IE to access a site that uses flash, IE tells me I do not have flash and asks me if I want to install it. If I choose yes, then IE will try to download flash player, and when it finishes downloading, it just tells me IE already has the latest version of flash player included. When I go to adobe.com, the version check box is just grey. However, interestingly enough, if I go to youtube home page, the error message comes up on the page saying I need to download flash player, but if I click on a video, it will go to that page, the error message will show for a second then dissappears, and the video will start playing.

I followed the self check procedure described on the Adobe site already, and it all checks out. I wasn't able to find any solution or even anyone with the same kinda problem through google either.

Any one got any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 11, 2013 Feb 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is FAQ for Windows8 issue: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1091501?tstart=0

Is your IE10 problem for Desktop mode or Modern (Metro)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines