0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 1, 2006 8:31 PM by Svedish_PIRATE

    Zoom in a another window.

      Similar to any magnifying glass tricks, but with the magnified part showing up in a stationary window, while the cursor simply rolls over on a smaller image that is tracked to the larger. If anyone can help, thanx.