1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 5, 2013 6:05 AM by lcgi_support

Printing HTML version of form in IE 7/8

lcgi_support

Hi,

We're having an issue when users try to print the HTML version of the form prior to hitting submit.  In IE 7, anything after the likert section disappears.  In IE 8, the values selected by the user in the likert section (the radio buttons) don't show up when the user prints it out.  Unfortunately, I can not simply have the users upgrade their browsers or even use different ones (Chrome, Firefox) as their machines are locked down.  I've tried different settings and turning on Compatibility View to no avail.

I realize this may be outside the realm of your support however, I'm hoping someone out there may have encountered similar issues.

Thanks!

LCGI

• 1. Re: Printing HTML version of form in IE 7/8
          lcgi_support Level 1

A bit more information on this issue.  I changed the likert section to drop downs to allow printing in IE 8.  However, it appears that anything beyond page 2 won't print in IE 7.  Has anyone been able to print the HTML version of their forms in IE 7 (or compatibility view for later versions of IE)?   We have a customer where the computers are on lock-down so I can't simply ask them to upgrade their browser.

Thanks!

LCGI