• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is error 150210?

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2013 Feb 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying for the last 2 hours to download a newer version of Adobe Reader.  Several times the installation could not complete because the screen said a pdf file was open that needed to be updated.  The only files that were open were the ones opened by the installation process.  The last time I tried the download, the message Error 150210 appeared as a reason why the installation could not be completed.  How do I update my Adobe Reader in light of these problems?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use the cleaner to ready your system for the installation:   http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After using the Acrobat/Reader Cleaner you can try to install from here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the earlier posts did not fix your problem, please specify your operating system & version.

[topic moved to Adobe Reader forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Error 150210 is "extraction of the installer package error".

You should try AdbeRdr11000_en_US.msi from

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/11.x/11.0.00/en_US/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines