3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 7, 2013 12:01 PM by 92cabby

Help, Too Many Markers.

92cabby

Greetings All,

I'm currently learning Premiere Elements 11, running on a new Windows 7 machine, and have a question about scene markers. According to the tutorial that I have been watching, when I author a DVD the scene markers will add themselves to all the individual clips. I imported a DV video from my old XP machine, which was created using Pinnacle software. For some reason, which I can't remember, the Pinnacle software separated a 15 minute clip into a bazillion 10 to 15 second clips. One 15 minute clip wouldn't be too much of a problem, but I have a bunch of those things to import. So now, I'm overwhelmed with the thought of manually removing all those markers. I'm just making garden variety home movies and only need a few markers in each clip. My question is: Is there a way to automatically kill the markers or recombine all the little clips into a larger more manageable clip ? I've been researching the problem, but can't seem to find any pertinent information on the subject. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

92cabby