2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 6, 2013 7:30 AM by GeneaMe

How do you make the program start?

GeneaMe

I have installed PSE 11 twice, now; the second time after an uninstallation of the first installation.  Both times, the program started immediately FROM the installation.  After exiting from the program, I have not been able to restart the program.  I click on it; I double click on it (which should start 2 copies of the program!); I right click and click Open; I right click and click "open as administrator".  Absolutely NOTHING happens.  Is there some sort of glitch that means you have to leave the program open permanently?  Please, how do I open the program? 

Thank you.

Cherie Brumfield

• 1. Re: How do you make the program start?
          neeraj chaudhary Adobe Employee

Hi,

Please go to exe location of Editor at

C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 11\PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe and try to run this exe.

and Organizer at

C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 11\PhotoshopElementsOrganizer.exe

• 2. Re: How do you make the program start?
            GeneaMe Level 1

Thanks so much for responding.  As it happens, I had already tried that

approach, with no results.  I also spent some time last evening with a tech

on the Adobe Chat page, also with no results.  So I just reloaded my PSE 8

program, which does still work!  And this morning I get a notice of an

Adobe update to PSE 11 and, guess what?!--NOW PSE 11 works just fine!!  Go

figure!

All of which has nothing to do with you having responded to my plea for

help.  I really appreciate someone responding; it's nice to know that

people "out there" really do care.  Thank you.

Cherie

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 4:55 AM, bridge_mastero