2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 11, 2013 12:05 AM by HarishDv

How to Upload a file ?

HarishDv Level 1

Hi guys ,

I am using the file upload component in a form , to upload a file.

In the form i have set the workflow such that an EMAIL should go to the admin.

Usually if a page (of type cq:page) is set for email notification , the link in the inbox of the the admin directly takes you to the page.

Incase of type nt:file , the link in the inbox of the admin takes you to an intermediate HTML page with a link named upload.  And then later upon click of the upload link he is redirected to view the contents of the uploaded file.

Kindly suggest me a way to view the contents of my uploaded file on a single click in the link in inbox.

• 1. Re: How to Upload a file ?
          Sham HC Level 7

Hi HarishDv,

Seems like a custom implementation.  You need to provide more details with scrren shot. I am not getting the exact problem.  Might be set the mime type and verify.

Thanks,

Sham

• 2. Re: How to Upload a file ?
            HarishDv Level 1

Hi Sham ,

Please find the screen shots attached for your perusal.

Capture1.PNG

This is the page which has the form , that inturn calls a workflow to send a mail to admin.The form has the file Upload buttoCapture3.PNG

As soon as a user browses for a file and clicks on upload button , a mail is gone to the admin.

Capture4.PNG

When we click on  the the link the page displayed is as follows , Capture5.PNG

Now when we click on this link (upload) Only then we are redirected to the uploaded file.

I actually should not get this page and my requirement is that , when i click on the link on the inbox , i should be able to see the uploaded file.