How i solved:
- Mount the Flash Player installer .dmg file
- Copy the "Install Adobe Flash Player" file to desktop or any other directory as preferred
- Open terminal and cd to desktop or the other directory
- Run the following command on terminal: sudo ./Install\ Adobe\ Flash\ Player.app/Contents/MacOS/Install\ Adobe\ Flash\ Player
- Insert the password when asked
ok thanks works now
how can you download it?
can you tell me
many times I try to download but I can't I don't know why
if you know please tell me
When i use terminal and plug in
sudo ./Install\ Adobe\ Flash\ Player.app/Contents/MacOS/Install\ Adobe\ Flash\ Player
it says: command not found
what am i doing wrong?
the command is correct,
you have to copy the "Install Adobe Flash Player" on the desktop and change your directory (in terminal) to it eg: cd /Users/YourUserName/Desktop and execute the command.
I'm sorry, not so good with terminal. When I do
No such file or directory
I put in my user name
the user name is the name in the top right corner of the desktop, right?
This what I am getting
Last login: Fri Feb 8 12:44:33 on ttys000
Macintosh:~ mark$ cd/users/myusername/desktop ; exit;
-bash: cd/users/mark: No such file or directory
your username is mark (is in the prompt but wihtout the $ sign)
1) Open the dmg you have downloaded
2) Copy the content on the desktop
3) cd /Users/mark/Desktop (press enter)
4) (digit) sudo ./Install\ Adobe\ Flash\ Player.app/Contents/MacOS/Install\ Adobe\ Flash\ Player (press enter)
5) insert password
nope didn't work
I have no idea what the problem is
try to put the file in another directory and with the cd command go into it...
We are in the process of investigating these Mac installation issues. If you are still encountering problems we'd like to get additional information from you. Please run through the steps outlined in this post:
Ok, but I am number 18 in this post, epic media mark
I have done all of this and you can see the error I have in the screen shot
Sent from my iPhone
I have been following the issues with installing the current Adobe Flash Player for Mac on the message boards since my Flash Player ceased functioning correctly this morning.
• I was initially getting the Illegal Plugin message on sites with imbedded YouTube. I downloaded the Flash Player Uninstaller and that remedied that problem but Flash is still not working
• I've tried installing the Flash Player using the small 1MB download application located at: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
• I have also tried using Terminal as described in one of the Adobe forums
• Both gave the same results (see attached screenshots) I have tried this several times (each time uninstalling beforehand) and it always stops at the 7% and then gives the 47% on the timeout screen
• It appears to be a downloading issue. I was not able to find a direct link to the full 16MB Flash Player installer to verify it is a downloading issue.
• I downloaded the "Download the Macintosh Flash Player 11.5 Plugin content debugger" from the following link and everything appears to be working correctly now.
Hope this helps everyone out.
Mac OSX 10.7.5
Safari Version 6.0.2 (7536.26.17)
Mac Pro 2x 2.66 Dual Core Intel Xeon
Please see the post below for details on how to generate installer logs and a link to our help page which has a stand alone installer that should work for you.
Please do not install the "debug" version of Flash Player unless you are a Flash content developer.