• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I downloaded Flash Ver 11... (latest).. I see in control panel Flash, But not in programs.

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2013 Feb 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Flash from Abobe site Ver 11.... (latest).  I see Flash in control pannel  (only lets me do security settings).  When I go to programs, I only see plug in and Active X.  I do not see Flash in programs.  I downloaded the installer, and loaded program  IE9 keeps asking to download Flash ( I have done this ~ 4 times.  After install, screen says I have loaded OK, and see flash movement.  What gives?  Using WIN VISTA 32 bit.  When I go to 'C' 'Program files' I do not see Flash

Message was edited by: scully1112

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THE SAME THING HAS HAPPENED TO ME..  MY LAPTOP IS NEW AND HAS ALL THE MINIMAL REQUIREMENTS.    I HAVE DOWNLOADED FLASHPLAYER NUMEROUS TIMES.   I HAVE FOLLOWED ALL THE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR WINDOWS EXPLORER.   I HAVE ROSETTA STONE AND IT WONT WORK WITHOUT FLASHPLAYER.  THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS..   IT IS INSTALLED BUT NOT AVAILABLE ON THE LIST OF PROGRAMS.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player is a browser add-on, not an executable program; you will not find it under Program Files.

Check

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines