3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2013 9:29 AM by TimJaramillo

    Rollover and rollout button


      Hi everybody,

      i'm new in edge. i'd like to create some buttons with a rollover/rollou effect. somethig like you can see on http://www.trashpixels.co/

      i'm talking about those central big buttons. are those created by edge do you think?


      i need it to to put in a web site made in adobe muse

      please help me