1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 28, 2013 11:57 PM by bake1je

Help w/script alert: 'unable to create a file in this folder pls check access rights'

AudraColpitts

I am converting 1100 files from RAW to JPEG in ACR and after about every 10 or 15 images I randomly get the script alert 'I am unable to create a file in this folder. Please check your access rights to this location'

Under the properties on that folder  'full permission' is checked for everything. All of the images that have been processed are saved into that folder as well.

Any advice?

Thanks!

• 1. Re: Help w/script alert: 'unable to create a file in this folder pls check access rights'
          bake1je Level 1

I'm having the same issue.  I recently upgraded to Photoshop CC and Bridge CC.  This issue did not happen with CS5.

I read another post from 2010 that mentioned Windows 7 indexing.  I have attemped to turn off indexing, suspend antivirus, and paused any active backups.  I tried both Photoshop 64 and 32 bit.  The results are the same.  Some files fail and some do not.  Running the batch again multiple times, some of the same files that "passed" before, now "fail" and vice versa.  So it obviously is not an issue with the files or Photoshop.  The issue seems to be only Bridge CC.

I see you post was from Febuary.  Did you find a solution?

Thank you,

Jeff