Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player Plugin MSI is a version behind

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2013 Feb 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Lately I have been noticing that the MSI pack for the Adobe Flash Player Plugin is a version or 2 behind.

http://www.adobe.com/products/players/flash-player-distribution.html

The .exe file is up to date but the MSI is still at 11.5.502.146 when it should be at 11.6.602.168. Does anyone one know what the issue might be?

Thanks, Appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2013 Feb 12, 2013

Hi Joshua,

The MSI pack contains the latest version and are posted here for downloading: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/fp_distribution3.html.  Can you post the URL you are using to download the MSI pack that is several versions behind?

Thank you.

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joshua,

The MSI pack contains the latest version and are posted here for downloading: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/fp_distribution3.html.  Can you post the URL you are using to download the MSI pack that is several versions behind?

Thank you.

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You, it looks to be there.

Either I was bookmarked to some odd/old location, or I am losing my mind....either is possible.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version I am downloading is still 11.5 even though the webpage above says 11.6. I can only presume your mirrored download sites have not updated yet. I will wait 24 hours and check again.

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded both MSI installers from the distribution page; both are 11.6.602.168 and have the same digital signature date as the EXE installers (February 06).

Check if the installers are not somewhere cached on your corporate network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2013 Feb 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks Pat.  It is the correct version this morning.  I checked the digital signatures and the one I downloaded yesterday for the MSI was dated Feb 2nd.  Today it is dated Feb 06.  Thanks for you help.  We are in Australia so maybe we just have to wait that bit longer for the new versions to get here. LOL   (or maybe it was cached on the corporate proxy server).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines