0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2013 9:41 AM by Pattie F

FAQ: What if I don't want my files moved to Revel? Can I just archive them?

Pattie F Employee Moderator

Q: What if I don't want my files moved to Revel? Can I just archive them?

A:

If you live in the U.S., you can choose to opt out from having your photos moved.

If you live outside the U.S., nothing will happen unless you tell us you want us to move your photos by initiating a migration. Visit the migration page to start your move. If you choose not to move your photos, we suggest that you archive your complete Photoshop.com library to your computer. Archive now.

THE DATE TO OPT OUT HAS NOW PASSED.

(Click here to opt out from having your photos moved to Revel.)

Click here to archive your Photoshop.com library so you do not lose any files.

You will be asked to download an Adobe Air application called Media Downloader.

If you choose to initiate file migration, it will take you to this screen.

Note the account migration icon on the top of the right column.

If you choose to initiate the archiving feature to download your files, you will also

be taken to this screen. You can click on the media downloader icon in the right column.

Mediadownloadlink.jpg

If you initiate the archiving, you will be asked to install the Media Downloader. Click on the Install Now button.

adobemediadownload.jpg

Specify a location where the files will be downloaded to.

adobemediadownloaderscreen.jpg

Once you click "download", the migration will begin and indicate the progress as it goes.

adobe download in progress.jpg

Message was edited by: Pattie F