• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converted RH8 to RH10 and cannot fix CSS List Styles

Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2013 Feb 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have found some posts that cover my question but I cannot figure out what the fix is. I converted a RH8 project to RH10. In Design view within RH10, the topic displays as desired. However, the generated output does not match the Design view. In the output the "bullet" image is replaced with a regular bullet. The images display under the Project files area.

I saw one post that said it had to do with the combination of list definitions used in RH8

. It continued by saying do a replace but I don't know what I am supposed to be searching for and what to replace it with?

HTML code example for 1 header and 3 bullets

1. h1. AccessOne

AccessOne is a credit program that helps a patient with their portion of a bill for healthcare services.

CHS hospital: Individual hospital participation varies.  The patient will need to call the customer service number on their statement to apply for the program.

All CPN practices: If no other insurance information is presented, register the patient with no insurance.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Julie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
      Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
      community guidelines
      Community Expert ,
      Feb 14, 2013 Feb 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Take a look at Lists on my site. There is a detailed explanation.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
      Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
      community guidelines
      Resources
      RoboHelp Documentation
      Download Adobe RoboHelp