• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH HTML 10 > WebHelp > search results limited to 10 per page

Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2013 Feb 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a problem with displaying more than 10 Search results per page in IE9 webhelp.  I have updated whform.js to display 99 results per page as follows:

var gnMaxRslt = 99;

After updating whform.js it shows 99 in the textbox, but displays only 10 in the search results below.

Can anyone suggest a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 14, 2013 Feb 14, 2013

In RH10 you need to amend the whfhost.js file as well as the whform.js file. Go down toward the bottom of the whfhost.js file and change the following statement:

var nMaxResult = <number required>

e.g.

var nMaxResult=99

Remember that every time you build the project the RH default files will be added. So I find it is best to keep a copy of the amended files and copy them over after building the project and before publishing.

Hope this helps.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2013 Feb 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In RH10 you need to amend the whfhost.js file as well as the whform.js file. Go down toward the bottom of the whfhost.js file and change the following statement:

var nMaxResult = <number required>

e.g.

var nMaxResult=99

Remember that every time you build the project the RH default files will be added. So I find it is best to keep a copy of the amended files and copy them over after building the project and before publishing.

Hope this helps.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2013 Feb 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks for that IR-PROGNOSIS.

I changed the statement in the whfhost.js located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp 10\RoboHTML\WebHelp5Ext\template_stock\whfhost.js. As it's in the RH stock templates it only needs to be updated once.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp