• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DeNoiser issue: loud noise at the beginning of clips, only after export, please help!

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2013 Feb 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm having some hard time with Adobe Premiere CS6.

I have my clips on the timeline, I applied the standard denoiser filter (no plugin) to them. If I play my sequence from Premiere it sounds great.  When I export them, it doesn't matter with which compression / format / codec or any other option, after every single cut I can hear for 1 second bad loud noise, and than the denoiser starts and it sounds ok.

I tried to remove transitions so that THERE ARE NO AUDIO TRANSITIONS ANYMORE, I checked that the cuts are not starting from the very beginning of the clips, I even tried to remove and add back the filter.

Nothing has worked from inside Premiere.

Odd enough, I have another sequence with the same settings that doesn't have this problem.  If I edit my audio clips from Adobe Audition, bring it back to Premiere and than export, the problem is solved.

Does anybody have an idea what is going on?  This is the first time I edited a huge project with it, and I'm in trouble.  I tried to Google for this issue and I couldn't find anything.  I still wish I can avoid to bring manually 600 cuts to Adobe Audition and remove the noise from them one by one….maybe I've just checked for mistake the wrong setting.. I don't know!

Every help is really welcomed!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2013 Feb 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The DeNoiser effect just isn't very good, and often exhibits this oddity.  Best not to use it and do your audio work inside Audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2014 Feb 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have encountered this problem many times with various audio effects. It is one of the most frustrating aspects of Premiere to me. I have never found a real solution, and my workaround is to disable all audio effects, export an .aif of the entire track to be EQ'd/denoised/etc, import that track, then copy/paste the audio effects to that file. This works for me because most times I have a seperate track for each talent and music track anyway, so I can just export that track and apply an effect to the whole thing. If you have, say, several interview subjects on one track, you'll have to put them on seperate tracks and export them all individually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2014 May 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem and found the solution here:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5385287

look what the member "11. abrapiro14" wrote. It worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2014 Dec 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This bug held me up for 2 solid days on an edit. Its a bad one and I hope adobe fix it soon. Ill be lodging an official complaint on this one.
Its not just de-noiser its when you have a few effects running at once - plays fine in the time line but the rendered clip has random LOUD (like ear destroying loud) farts in it.

My work around - was to export the audio to audition - export it back to premiere as a stereo aiff and delete the old audio. By no means ideal - adobe fix this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines