5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 15, 2013 2:33 PM by Carl Von Stetten RSS

Problem with ASP 32-bit Apps with CFpages on Windows 2008 64-bit with CF10 64-bit

tibay Community Member

I installed CF10-64bit on Windows 2008 server (64 bit).  When I opened the CF admin, it gave me an error - HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error. The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.  Module: IsapiModule, Handler: cfmHandler, Error Code: 0x800700c1.  After searching for solution in the internet, I finally made it work after changing the DefaultAppPool which is used by the CFIDE in the advance settings, the "Enable 32-bit Applications" to False.

Now, my problem is I have an ASP application which requires that the application pool advance settings must be set to True for "Enable 32-bit Applications".  I created another application pool for this application.  It woks fine.  However, this ASP application calls some CF pages and I'm having a problem because the CF10 is set to use a different application pool with diferent setting for "Enable 32-bit Applications".

In order for my application to work, it seems that I need to install the CF10 32 bit version.  Am I right?  Or is there a work around for my issue?