1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 15, 2013 12:41 PM by 18qwer

Installing PSE 10 Without a Disk

JeffWhoLivesAtHome

I have a version of Photoshop Elements 10 that I wish to reinstall on my netbook after having to do a reformat.  I have no external DVD drive, so I need to be able to download it to install it.  Before, I just downloaded a trial of PSE 10 and then converted that to a full version.  Now I'm unable to find any link to a trial version of 10 that doesn't just redirect me to 11 (including urls suggested in the PSE 10 users manual that came in the box).  How the heck to I go about reinstalling my software?

• 1. Re: Installing PSE 10 Without a Disk
          18qwer Level 3

Jeff,

You should always keep the .dmg file of your software somewhere safe, when you download it. Once a new version is released all the previous links are removed, or they point to the new version. Now to solve your problem, here are the solutions for what you can do:

1. If you have disks of PSE10, arrange some laptop/computer, which has working DVD drive. Copy the contents of DVD on some external hard disk/iDrive, and then install it on your machine.

2. Log in to adobe.com, Go to My Adobe, and see if you can find the software in your Orders sections.

3. Download the software from http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-10-direct-download-links-pse-premiere-pre.htm l

I am not sure if this site will work or not, but I have seen people suggesting this site to some users. Please note that this site is not maintained by Adobe.

-Rahul

1 person found this helpful