We are analyzing if Flex is the right framework for our web
application (online dictionary). We are almost convinced but
we want to
have your advices on these particular points :
This is what we need...
- Essentially, we must display very complex and structured
- The text is organized in paragraphs.
- Each paragraph is composed of many group of words.
- Each group of words can use a specific font, color, size
- Some group of words must use small caps style.
- Ideally, the style would be in CSS file.
- We must use unicode characters. (∎,
●, ▷, etc.)
- We must use fine-space, non breaking space, non breaking
- Some group of words must be a link or able to trigger
- Some group of words must have tooltip.
Do you think it's possible to do that with Flex or we are
to stay in HTML.