0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 19, 2013 3:33 PM by Pattie F

FAQ: Revel basics: What operating systems are supported by Revel?

Pattie F Employee Moderator

Q:What operating systems are supported by Revel?

A: Adobe Revel is a Cloud based photo hosting service accessible via a free photo app for your Mac, iPad, and iPhone. You can download the Revel App on your iPhone and/or iPad using the same Adobe ID associated with your Photoshop.com account. To See Revel in action click here. See also "Working with Adobe Revel". With the app, you can upload, download, and share files, as well as edit photos.

Q: Can I access Revel through a web browser?

A: You can access web version of Revel at www.adoberevel.com. The web version of Revel includes almost all the features of Revel EXCEPT the ability to edit your photos for Mac and Windows Android users you can download Revel Importer. Revel Importer is not a full version of Revel but it does give you a way to import the photos on your Android phone into your Revel photo library.

Q: What are the differences between the Revel apps for different devices and platforms?

A: The key differences are as follows:

• iPhone, iPad and Mac — Access, organize, edit, and share your photos on all your iOS devices, anywhere you are.
      • Web — Upload, access, and view your photos via your web browser.
      • Revel Importer for Android

Revel currently supports JPEG files only. At Adobe, we are committed to continued innovation with Revel, and plan to support additional platforms, features, and formats in the future.

Coming soon:

android_logo.jpg

Adobe Revel for Android®

NOTIFY ME

windows_logo.jpg

Adobe Revel for Windows®

NOTIFY ME

RELATED LINKS:

Getting started with Revel
      PS.com Revel Product Page 
      (includes links to app store)
      Revel basics: What file formats does Revel support?